Qu provides much more than just a mixer. Qu is an entire ecosystem with Remote AudioRacks allowing I/O to be placed where it’s needed, ME Personal Mixers expanding monitor mixes and enabling simple, time-saving local control, Qu Apps for complete remote setup and wireless mixing on stage or anywhere else in the venue, ProFactory Mic presets to speed up preparation time and ensure the best sound, plus USB recording and DAW integration for powerful workflow optimisation from one centrepiece device.
Having massive processing power and advanced functionality is great, but it counts for nothing if you can’t access the controls you need in a heartbeat.
Qu-Pac has an integrated multitrack USB recorder, providing 18 channels of 48kHz, 24bit recording and playback straight to / from your USB key or hard drive. Capturing multitrack recordings of your shows has never been so easy. A selectable stereo pair can be recorded alongside the 16 Mono channels, and multitrack audio can be played back to the 16 Mono inputs plus ST1. On top of this, Qu-Drive also provides stereo recording patchable from any pair of Mix outputs, the Main LR (pre, post, or summed to mono) or even the PAFL bus, with 2- track stereo playback to ST3.
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 35 (32 x Mono, 3 x Stereo)
- Inputs – Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Inputs – Line: 20 x TRS
- Inputs – Other: 1 x 1/8″
- Outputs – Main: 2 x XLR
- Outputs – Other: 10 x XLR, 2 x TRS (2-track), 2 x TRS (Alt)
- Outputs – Digital: 1 x AES/EBU (XLR)
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Stereo Groups, 4 x DCA Groups, 4 x Mute Groups
- Talkback: Yes
- Data I/O: Ethernet
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 32)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric
- Effects: Yes
- DAW Control: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 7″ (Desk), 7″ (Rack)
- Depth: 7″ (Desk), 6.9″ (Rack)
- Width: 17.3″ (Desk), 19″ (Rack)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AH-QU-PAC-32