The Allen & Heath Qu-32 combines exceptional ease of use with class-leading audio performance, featuring acclaimed AnalogiQTM recallable preamps, responsive touchscreen and 33 motor faders. With firmware v1.8, Qu-32 now also features, Automatic Mic Mixing, more monitor mixes and a Spectrogram for feedback-hunting. High contrast metallic finish controls complete the picture, offering excellent low light visibility and enhanced tactile control.
Qu-32’s AnalogiQ total recall preamps (32 local) feature an advanced padless 1dB step gain stage, closely allied to the DSP for optimal gain accuracy and audio transparency. The AnalogiQ design offers superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that can be missing from some digital consoles. The analogue signal is captured by high class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters matched to high quality 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required outputs.
Drawing on the technologies and workflow pioneered on Allen & Heath’s GLD and iLive touring systems, Qu makes Allen & Heath digital mixing more accessible than ever. The Qu-32 features all the controls that you need, in all the right places. Once you start using Qu-32 you’ll sense the years of research into ergonomics and the hands-on mixing experience that Allen has drawn upon to deliver a wonderfully natural layout and workflow.
The Allen & Heath Qu-32 creates a mixing experience that’s fluid, comfortable and intuitive for novices, digital natives and seasoned sound professionals alike, making the benefits of digital mixing technology readily accessible to all.
- 32 Mic / Line Inputs (XLR + TRS), 33 Motor Faders, 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 24 XLR Outputs (8x Mix out, 2x L&R, 4 Stereo Groups [switchable to Mix mode], 4x Matrix out)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo), 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 DCA Groups, 4 Mute Groups, 4 FX Engines, 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 10 Soft Keys
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- AES Digital Out
- 7” Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Automatic Mic Mixer*
- Qu-Pad iPad App and Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Compatible with Allen & Heath ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid with feedback elimination and taming room acoustics
- High contrast metallic finish controls, matching premium GLD Chrome series