Allen & Heath SQ series mixing consoles are built on their latest generation 96kHz FPGA XCVI core. That’s 96kHz, right out of the box.
SQ Series mixers are designed to deliver pristine, high resolution audio with a class-leading latency of <0.7ms.
SQ is more than a mixer – it’s a complete digital mixing system. Choose from any A&H dSnake audio rack or expander to boost your input channel count as you grow. From the ‘grab-a-handle’ AB168, through to the rack mount AR84 or AR2412, up to the high-resolution DX168 (developed for dLive), you’re inputs will be treated nicely.
- Number of Analog Input Channels 48
- Faders 3.9″ / 100 mm Motorized
- Mix Routing 8 x Stereo FX Return
- Groups 8 x Mute Group
- 8 x DCA Group
- Display 7″ / 177.8 mm Touchscreen
- Display Resolution/Color Main Display:
- 800 x 480 8-Bit RGB
- Meters Main Meter:
- 2 x 12-Segment LED
- Channel Meter:
- Single LED
- Meter Range -3 dBFS Peak/Clip (+19 dBu at XLR Output)
- Meter Calibration 0 dB on Meter = -18 dBFS (+4 dBu at XLR Output)